Destroyed In Love.....






It wasn’t my fault that I fell for you,
Nor was it yours to fall for me.
I won’t regret for getting so close to you,
Nor for you would I sit and plea.

It was Love that made us come together,
 Fate helped love do this too.
I wish we’d go long forever,
And hope you’ll think this too.

Love couldn’t have made our life a hell,
But we have to face it though.
I could do nothing except to sit and yell,
For not letting you go.

Finally it was me struggling all alone,
For going ahead with love,
And get my future away blown,
For getting my-selves destroyed in love.

Never face your future alone when you are in the phase of love, you'll tend to get destroyed in love. The only way to survive is to wait together and see what the future has for you. :( :( :( <3 <3 <3

2 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. I agree with the last line of the post... Love is very painful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I fell in love with his family to camsex decide whether.


    Here is my weblog: sex cam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post