An Apology...






You are so pretty and sensitive too,
I made you sad and I am guilty too.
I was depressed and full of sorrow then,
You now feel bad and here I even.

Please forgive me and that's all what I plea,
I just what you back and that's all what I want to see.
I admit I made your day go bad,
But I now regret a lot for making you sad.

Can't we be the same again?
I swear I won't repeat the same again.
I badly want you back in my life again,
Coz it's still empty you are not when.

I am actually ready to make up for all,
Coz I only want to see you happy after all.
I plead you to come back and talk,
For we have to be together in the Life's lone walk.
This was a small apology by me to my friend. But I am happy now that this apology actually worked. :)



2 Comments

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

  1. This poem has a deep personal meaning for me..thanks for writing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post