Happy Birthday Father

Few words for the person behind making me who I am today.
Happy Birthday, Father. I Love you the most. Hope you Like it!






From being solid roots to support the tree,
To be the perfect highway to race on free,
You were, are, and will be the one,
To suck the negativity off everyone.

A Selfless deed throughout your life,
Just for your mom, children, and your wife,
For them to live their dreams, you made that yours,
Never once thinking about the crushed dream of yours.

Turned 59, yet 20 from the heart,
Standing tall, never falling apart,
Earning people’s heart all your way,
Managing yourself all night all day.

Truth is that you achieved a lot,
For your ever-smiling face is all I got,
Enjoy this day, for you deserve it the most,
Hey Dad, Wish you a Happy Birthday, remember I love you the most.


Post a Comment

Will be glad to hear it from you.... :)

Previous Post Next Post